Vicky Kloss

First and foremost VIcky Kloss is a City fan just like all of us, which is one of the most important things. She is 100% City and passionate about the club and the fans. FACT!

I've had the pleasure of meeting, listening to, and speaking to Vicky Kloss on a few occasions. She's very articulate, a true professional, and she took great pride in her jobs/roles at City.

Don't for one minute think Vicky didn't know what was going on against City in the media and via rival clubs. She was on to it, and when needed to, she dealt with it with-in the remit of her job, and with-in what She was allowed to do by those above her at the club. You will never hear about it.

I know she won't, but if Vicky ever wrote a book about what her various jobs and roles entailed at City, and laid bare what other clubs and media organisations have been up to against City, you'd be amazed, even though you've probably got a good idea after over a decade of rival clubs, powerful, infulential, and wealthy rival club owners, and their media shills working against City. It would lay bare what goes on behind the scenes in football. It would be a best selling book, and a must see TV series.

I'm sorry to read Vicky is going. I'd like to wish her all the best in her future career. I hope she enjoys watching City as a fan on the terraces in the future. All the best Vicky. :-) (we got the megaphone in in the end ;-) )

First and foremost VIcky Kloss is a City fan just like all of us, which is one of the most important things. She is 100% City and passionate about the club and the fans. FACT!

I've had the pleasure of meeting, listening to, and speaking to Vicky Kloss on a few occasions. She's very articulate, a true professional, and she took great pride in her jobs/roles at City.

Don't for one minute think Vicky didn't know what was going on against City in the media and via rival clubs. She was on to it, and when needed to, she dealt with it with-in the remit of her job, and with-in what She was allowed to do by those above her at the club. You will never hear about it.

I know she won't, but if Vicky ever wrote a book about what her various jobs and roles entailed at City, and laid bare what other clubs and media organisations have been up to against City, you'd be amazed, even though you've probably got a good idea after over a decade of rival clubs, powerful, infulential, and wealthy rival club owners, and their media shills working against City. It would lay bare what goes on behind the scenes in football. It would be a best selling book, and a must see TV series.

I'm sorry to read Vicky is going. I'd like to wish her all the best in her future career. I hope she enjoys watching City as a fan on the terraces in the future. All the best Vicky. :-) (we got the mehaphone in in the end ;-) )
@jrb you said a lot of what I wanted to say. I’m obviously not as articulate as you, mind I was holding back a bit as well because I’ve seen how these things can escalate! ;-)

Thank you for your defence of a lovely lady. Like you I’ve had the pleasure to meet her on occasion and she is discreet, doubt she’ll ever write a book but I’d love to read it if she ever did. :-)

Thanks.

I'm sorry to read Vicky is going. I'd like to wish her all the best in her future career. I hope she enjoys watching City as a fan on the terraces in the future. All the best Vicky. :-) (we got the megaphone in in the end ;-) )
applauds - nice one sir

Vicky has had an impossible job and no doubt she worked tirelessly to try to defend our corner. I obviously give her credit for being a Blue and everyone says she’s very professional.

It’s just a shame that her record will be tarred by informing the press that Mancini was being sacked before the FA Cup final. That was far too high a price to pay for “building relations” with the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.