Vicky Kloss

Whenever I have spoken to her she has been sound.
Whoever gets the job will soon be getting pelters from the people moaning about Vicky.
The club policy is to not attack the Media, foolish to do so,as they would just increase the intensity of bile.

Left for family reasons according to The Times
This doesn't surprise me I know a close relative and Vicky hasn't had a minute to herself since being in the job, she has given everything to City Good luck to her in whatever she does next and a true blue as well

Last edited:
Where have you heard this?

Sorry I've gotten mixed up. Someone posted the Martyn Ziegler column "From Riyadh to Reading, the key figures in golfs new world order" and the report about Kloss going is under that.

I thought it was the same article, not one of those "here's a bunch of unrelated stories strung together" columns.

Sorry I've gotten mixed up. Someone posted the Martyn Ziegler column "From Riyadh to Reading, the key figures in golfs new world order" and the report about Kloss going is under that.

I thought it was the same article, not one of those "here's a bunch of unrelated stories strung together" columns.
That was me, it was the only place reporting it at the time.

Sad to see her leave, but fully understand given that it's for family reasons. Personally, I can't speak highly enough of Vicky from my various dealings with her over the years. She's a credit to the club and will be missed. A lot of people seem to misunderstand her role and think it was purely dealing with the press, but it was far broader than that and she was extremely highly regarded by the powers that be. All the best for the future Vicky.

Whenever I have spoken to her she has been sound.
Whoever gets the job will soon be getting pelters from the people moaning about Vicky.
The club policy is to not attack the Media, foolish to do so,as they would just increase the intensity of bile.
Well that's nonsense, let the media pile on the crap and just sit there like docile pussies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.