Vicky Kloss

Vicky and Danny Wilson were literally the only people left from the era when we were shit. Both blue to the core and the exact people we needed in our club during this period of great change. I think she’s done a great job and she is a lovely, genuine person who is as passionately blue as any one of us. And well respected in the corridors of power too.

Gutted she is leaving. All the best to Vicky. She cared about this club long before many of us.

It will be interesting to see what, if anything, changes when someone else takes over the role.

I can't imagine there will be much of a change in approach.

It will be interesting to see what, if anything, changes when someone else takes over the role.

I can't imagine there will be much of a change in approach.

Thing is what can we actually do about the articles that a far from the truth about our club?

Can we sue them because it’s damaging our brand our repetition? It’s like being called state owned if you call them out for it and they keep saying it printing it you can’t actually sue them and say we did they’d see indirectly we are because who the Sheikh is a member of the royal family..

Tough journalism background are hard to find in England nowadays. Due to the modern clickbait media and the piles type of Twitter. It needs a hardened street wise hack.... But not many left working in our midst sadly.

Vicky and Danny Wilson were literally the only people left from the era when we were shit. Both blue to the core and the exact people we needed in our club during this period of great change. I think she’s done a great job and she is a lovely, genuine person who is as passionately blue as any one of us. And well respected in the corridors of power too.

Gutted she is leaving. All the best to Vicky. She cared about this club long before many of us.
Danny Wilson is a bolton fan. Good bloke though.

Last edited:
This was an age ago, but Vicky had a another female member of staff working along side her from what I can remember. I wonder if She's taking over from Vicky or if somebody else is? As many of you know it's a very high profile job within the club and outside it, and comes with many challenges. Whoever takes over from Vicky' has to be top notch, shrewd, streetwise, be able to work under pressure, and most importanly, be able handle people who are pro and anti City.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.