Vicky Kloss

This doesn't surprise me I know a close relative and Vicky hasn't has a minute to herself since being in the job, she has given everything to City Good luck to her in whatever she does next and a true blue as well
Even when she's on holiday, she's still working, as her phone doesn't stop. I've had the pleasure of numerous conversations with her over the years and she knows exactly what's going on with the media and our enemies.

She does a lot of stuff behind the scenes that we never know about. She was instrumental in getting the red-tops to tone down their racist treatment of Raheem Sterling. She's been a source of great personal support to me as well. When people like the Harrises were trying to intimidate me, and one of them (along with others) tried to get me sacked from my job, she offered to speak to my employer to explain the circumstances.

She'll be much missed but I'm sure she'll be glad to be able to turn her phone off at night and on holiday.

I get the sense sometimes around the club that they're getting less tolerant of some of the media excesses. I hope whoever takes over her role is (a) half as good and approachable as she was and (b) is given more latitude to take the gloves off.

Come in PB, who in their right mind would contemplate sacking you, never mind doing it?

Even when she's on holiday, she's still working, as her phone doesn't stop. I've had the pleasure of numerous conversations with her over the years and she knows exactly what's going on with the media and our enemies.

She does a lot of stuff behind the scenes that we never know about. She was instrumental in getting the red-tops to tone down their racist treatment of Raheem Sterling. She's been a source of great personal support to me as well. When people like the Harrises were trying to intimidate me, and one of them (along with others) tried to get me sacked from my job, she offered to speak to my employer to explain the circumstances.

She'll be much missed but I'm sure she'll be glad to be able to turn her phone off at night and on holiday.

I get the sense sometimes around the club that they're getting less tolerant of some of the media excesses. I hope whoever takes over her role is (a) half as good and approachable as she was and (b) is given more latitude to take the gloves off.
All good stuff Colin. Just my recollection is that the media only stopped the racist hounding of Raheem when Ian Wright spoke out. Up until that point the media carried on regardless. No doubt Vicky was working her socks off to try to help Raheem.

Vicky and Danny Wilson were literally the only people left from the era when we were shit. Both blue to the core and the exact people we needed in our club during this period of great change. I think she’s done a great job and she is a lovely, genuine person who is as passionately blue as any one of us. And well respected in the corridors of power too.

Gutted she is leaving. All the best to Vicky. She cared about this club long before many of us.
There’s about 50,000 of us left mate.

You don’t need to doff your cap. Just don’t talk shit about things you have no understanding of.
It is possible to separate the undoubted successes of Vicky's tenure with the utter failure of our approach to the negative media we've had over the years.
When the takeover happened 14 years ago we all new the shitstorm of coverage we were going to get.We had two options,roll with it and hope time would change the attitude towards us or tackle the negativity and downright lies head on,we chose the former and it's been an unmitigated disaster.
The vermin have been emboldened by our meekness resulting in coverage that is nothing short of scandalous.
You never win over doubters or change bullies attitude without confronting lies and intimidation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.