Vicky Kloss

Might be wrong here but half recall that her qualifications are in medieval languages. Considering she got her job in our communications department in 2001 then I can see how that came in handy.

She studied French and German at Cambridge University (she went to Queens' College). The modern languages faculty at Cambridge and the courses it offers go under the designation 'Modern and Medieval Languages', but in most people's terms of reference, she did a modern languages degree. You can trust me on this.

I ain't trying to be clever or acting hard,but if I see him going into the ground at anytime this season,next,or whenever,I'll fucking give it him,in a polite way of course,but he would get some verbals off me,can't stand the fuck,our bouncy castle,triangle sandwiches and jelly and ice cream are still on standby

Might be wrong here but half recall that her qualifications are in medieval languages. Considering she got her job in our communications department in 2001 then I can see how that came in handy.

She's a good example of a homegrown staff member who worked her way up through the ranks and now is in charge of Communications worldwide across the entire City Football Group.

I've never heard anyone who has met her say a bad word about her either.
Got talking to her parents on the train from ashbeys to Glossop when mancini was in charge they were so proud of how she had got on at City. They live in France and had come over to visit her

I know it isn't relevant to how good she is at her job, and she obviously is given the way City have looked after her and progressed her for many years, but she is as passionate and committed a City fan as most of us. I like that. There was a clip of her on telly when we won the FA Cup (or it might have been the United semi) in the last few minutes and she looked absolutely sick with nerves. That's refreshing in an age where a dispassionate and professional demeanor is deemed essential by senior football executives.

She reads Bluemoon, too. I'd say that's a good thing.

I know it isn't relevant to how good she is at her job, and she obviously is given the way City have looked after her and progressed her for many years, but she is as passionate and committed a City fan as most of us. I like that. There was a clip of her on telly when we won the FA Cup (or it might have been the United semi) in the last few minutes and she looked absolutely sick with nerves. That's refreshing in an age where a dispassionate and professional demeanor is deemed essential by senior football executives.

She reads Bluemoon, too. I'd say that's a good thing.
Although possibly not for her given some of the muppet comments that get directed her way from know 'nowts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.