Vicky Kloss

Although possibly not for her given some of the muppet comments that get directed her way from know 'nowts.

I think she's bright enough to know how little your average football loudmouth knows about the way football actually works.

I know it isn't relevant to how good she is at her job, and she obviously is given the way City have looked after her and progressed her for many years, but she is as passionate and committed a City fan as most of us. I like that. There was a clip of her on telly when we won the FA Cup (or it might have been the United semi) in the last few minutes and she looked absolutely sick with nerves. That's refreshing in an age where a dispassionate and professional demeanor is deemed essential by senior football executives.

She reads Bluemoon, too. I'd say that's a good thing.
Don`t tell me she`s Karen.

Tinder is a website where you can make the acquaintance of members of the opposite sex...alternatively there is Grinder where you can meet people of the same sex but would involve getting a sore arse.
Is that the voice of experience?

Looking at that video, what a great time it was to be a blue.

And a reminder that no matter some of those responsible can frustrate us we owe them some of the best moments of our lives.

Thanks for posting, hadnt seen that gir ages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.