Vicky Kloss

This was an age ago, but Vicky had a another female member of staff working along side her from what I can remember. I wonder if She's taking over from Vicky or if somebody else is? As many of you know it's a very high profile job within the club and outside it, and comes with many challenges. Whoever takes over from Vicky' has to be top notch, shrewd, streetwise, be able to work under pressure, and most importanly, be able handle people who are pro and anti City.
Sarah Scott. Left just before Pep joined.

Reactions: jrb
Whilst we certainly started the inflatables craze, it wasn’t them that destroyed mass football hooliganism. That was the police, the judges and Ecstasy.
I think Hillsborough also had a lot to do with it - it just made fans think what the fuck are we actually doing here...... working class lads kicking the crap out of working class lads. Meanwhile thatcher and her cronies were carving up the country and selling off the very assets that the people collectively already owned.... she divided the country to have us pitted against each other rather than rising up to rebel against them.
It's no coincidence that the first time the working class stood together and fought the poll tax she was gone......

I think Hillsborough also had a lot to do with it - it just made fans think what the fuck are we actually doing here...... working class lads kicking the crap out of working class lads. Meanwhile thatcher and her cronies were carving up the country and selling off the very assets that the people collectively already owned.... she divided the country to have us pitted against each other rather than rising up to rebel against them.
It's no coincidence that the first time the working class stood together and fought the poll tax she was gone......
The first time the working class stood together?

She lost her post as PM because her own party lost its mind. Fuck all to do with the poll tax / working class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.