Vicky Kloss

I`m 72 years of age and to "pin someone up against a wall" is to have physical contact with them usually by placing your hands around their shirt/collar.
Always has been.
No, you can aggressively scream and shout in someones face and force them up against a wall without touching them. Not that that's any better mind.

I am not qualified to comment on what Vicky Kloss has done for City. However judging by the support for Manchester City in the recent USA games compared with the NW teams in red in their Thailand stronghold tour, we seem to be winning the war against the clear and obvious campaign against City.

The tide has turned and the City strategy is paying off and the old guard detractors will be left stranded. Credit must go to Vicky Kloss and others involved.

I'd loved to have seen the cunts reaction when he was told about the poster, I bet it was a sight to behold, akin to that downfall video that we used to edit with Hitler doing his nut (just the one) lol
I always remember the night of our 2012 title parade and Tevez waving the RIP Fergie poster a fan handed to him, an obvious reference to his sneering “Not in my lifetime” jibe
Of course his media sycophants were clutching their pearls at such a blatant show of ‘disrespect’ - conveniently ignoring his own contemptuous lack of respect to which it referred.
There was a united function the same night, their player of the year dinner maybe?
The assembled red pravda pack told him about it and reported it in the sombre, hushed tones of the queen being informed of the death of Mountbatten

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.