Vicky Kloss

Who is the girl with the clip board who stands at the head of the players tunnel during matches.
What is she actually doing
Whatever they are paying her I am prepared to do the job for nothing

She’s the Spanish lass, I think? She’s been there ages. It’s pretty much a job for life if she wants it for that long?

I’m fed up with repeating this: court cases are not how you manage these issues. If the reason for the policy is potential reaction to court cases, they have it arse about face. Issues management first, court cases last.
PS If you don’t know what issues management is about, you have no business here. This is a classic case. I dont mean you personally but ppl generally.
KS55, I don't know what issues management is, but I do try and understand that our owner Sheikh Mansoor wouldn't want us fighting in the mud. The guy is nothing but class and he'll demand a professional manner from all employed at City.

She’s the Spanish lass, I think? She’s been there ages. It’s pretty much a job for life if she wants it for that long?

The first season at the new stadium my season ticket was two rows from the front of the North stand ( Family stand) There was some bald old bloke in a yellow coat who used to fucking walk up and down all game. He appeared to do nothing, maybe he was a supervisor or something. He irritated the shit out of me.

KS55, I don't know what issues management is, but I do try and understand that our owner Sheikh Mansoor wouldn't want us fighting in the mud. The guy is nothing but class and he'll demand a professional manner from all employed at City.
Issues management is a technique for dealing with ongoing problems of reputation whether amongst the public or press. The point is it is done privately, consistently, and in a friendly manner. Example: Drucker the other day wrote a very complimentary piece about the way City were run but he included a caveat as “a large proportion of their commercial income comes from AbuDhabi.” This is a common theme, illustrating the ignorance of the press as to how sponsorship works (start with your friends, business partners etc, and work outwards till you have,say, an official marine engine partner) and an erroneus assumption as to the size of those deals. A quiet word with Drucker and a bit of inside info for him would be automatic if you were managing that issue. Then you would extend that to others. (If you Google issues management you will find lots about it).
The choice, therefore, is not between doing nothing and a public scrap as so many posting on here seem to think. There is a third way!
I am not itk at City and I don’t know Vicky but I suspect she did quite a lot of this while being limited by our policy. I have criticised our policy before, but I would not blame Vicky for our shortcomings.
Hope that is useful. Cheers.

Issues management is a technique for dealing with ongoing problems of reputation whether amongst the public or press. The point is it is done privately, consistently, and in a friendly manner. Example: Drucker the other day wrote a very complimentary piece about the way City were run but he included a caveat as “a large proportion of their commercial income comes from AbuDhabi.” This is a common theme, illustrating the ignorance of the press as to how sponsorship works (start with your friends, business partners etc, and work outwards till you have,say, an official marine engine partner) and an erroneus assumption as to the size of those deals. A quiet word with Drucker and a bit of inside info for him would be automatic if you were managing that issue. Then you would extend that to others. (If you Google issues management you will find lots about it).
The choice, therefore, is not between doing nothing and a public scrap as so many posting on here seem to think. There is a third way!
I am not itk at City and I don’t know Vicky but I suspect she did quite a lot of this while being limited by our policy. I have criticised our policy before, but I would not blame Vicky for our shortcomings.
Hope that is useful. Cheers.
I would agree with all of that except that I don't see it as a shortcoming, it's just our way of doing things.

If any of the hard of thinking lot in this thread believes that anything is changing from our side due to Vicky leaving, then they've not been paying attention to how City operate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.