Victor Wanyama

He is still young enough to be developed, but to what level we can get him to I am not sure.

I'm with the guru on this one. You can say it again Sam.

PS. SWID?

Seen the lad quite a few times last season, and definitley has ability. Comfortable on the ball and isn't short of pace.

Would probably start straight away for a bottom half premiership team, but would imagine just be a squad player for us if we are indeed interested.

Possibly could even loan him out to another premiership team.

Easily the best player in the SPL. Davis was very good at Rangers and would get in a lot of prem sides so i have no doubt Wanyama would succeed at a top club. Hes only 21 and would be very good cover. If De Jong left then i dont think he would be the man to replace him as he has to improve but id definitely take him.

SamTheGuru said:
Vincents Tackle said:
FantasyIreland said:
What are his weaknesses?

He's playing for a team that are miles better than everyone else in a poor league so it's difficult to assess where he's at and what weaknesses he has. I think it would be a gamble and I would prefer it if we were signing a proven world class player, like De Rossi for example.

We can't forever look to buy ready made players that cost club record transfer fees and demand 200k per week wages.

I am sure if we are interested, the club will have done their homework....

I know you're right and it makes sense to cut back, pretty sure that's what the club are aiming for now. But as a fan I can still hope we buy at least a couple more superstars haha

Could surprise some fans even me, could be turn out to be a bargain Zabba wasnt the biggest or most clear buy but his turned out to be one of the best buys

victor wanyama is a fine young player probably best in spl last season and will not be hanging around celtic for too long , is he good enough for city ? i think it would be worth taking chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.