Victor Wanyama

according to scotlands sunday mail , liverpool, fulham qpr stoke and and the shit mob from manchester all interested in victor

Also a celtic fan here chaps,

Wanyama can play cb/cdm, he is just a defensive mid, wins the ball and lays it off for creative players. He is a bit of a tank though and uses his body well, could learn quite a bit from Yaya as well. Technically hes not amazing but for a ball winning job I reckon he could step up to the prem. Not what city need atm though, need someone who can pass from deeper positions and starts attacks.

Outstanding in the SPL but I Wouldn't say he is City Standard, At 20 though he would be a valuable asset to have in League Cup games(lesser games)

celticfc482 said:
Also a celtic fan here chaps,

Wanyama can play cb/cdm, he is just a defensive mid, wins the ball and lays it off for creative players. He is a bit of a tank though and uses his body well, could learn quite a bit from Yaya as well. Technically hes not amazing but for a ball winning job I reckon he could step up to the prem. Not what city need atm though, need someone who can pass from deeper positions and starts attacks.

cheers pal

No ITK info on this one but Wanyama could be back in the frame if Nige goes

Obviously not a like-for-like replacement in terms of experience

Cant understand how he got a work permit but a couple of years ago we got turned down when we tried to sign his brother! Would have him if de jong goes otherwise we dont need him.

Manchester City and United on alert after Wanyama snubs new Celtic deal

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2223257/Manchester-City-United-alert-Victor-Wanyama-snubs-new-Celtic-deal.html#ixzz2ALoIZ73t" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2ALoIZ73t</a>

Wow! This kid just ran barca ragged, looks like a young ya ya was awesome tonight. Safe to say his price tag will have a few more zeros in it now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.