Victoria Coren on Question time tonight

m7mcfc said:
30vnat5.jpg

That is all...

I'd ruin that for normal men.

johnmc said:
Not sure why so many think she is that good looking. Shes alright but walk from one end of Deansgate to the other and I guarantee you will walk past at least 10 better looking females.

As for the intelligence part, thats overrated, the lesser the intelligence the more you can coax them into doing.
Here here, face like a battered cod

blue underpants said:
johnmc said:
Not sure why so many think she is that good looking. Shes alright but walk from one end of Deansgate to the other and I guarantee you will walk past at least 10 better looking females.

As for the intelligence part, thats overrated, the lesser the intelligence the more you can coax them into doing.
Here here, face like a battered cod

She could perch on me all night, whether at her plaice or mine.

johnmc said:

Which side; the Kendal's side or the Waterstone's side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.