Victoria Coren on Question time tonight

30vnat5.jpg

That is all...

She is my ideal woman and clearly has low standards which is a bonus.

And yes, Starkey is a c**t. Confirmed by my old supervisor at Uni who used to work with him.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pretty much my ideal woman.

Clear off.

I've been fancying her for ages - long before all you lot jumped on the bandwagon.

If David Mitchell should slip on a banana skin carelessly left at the top of the stairs then I reserve first place in the queue.<br /><br />-- Fri May 03, 2013 8:40 am --<br /><br />
blue underpants said:
Sooner have a Victoria Sponge and a cup of tea

Your obsession with cake is becoming worrying.

Heaven knows what you would do if you ever came face to face with a Madeira Cake.

chabal said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pretty much my ideal woman.

Clear off.

I've been fancying her for ages - long before all you lot jumped on the bandwagon.

If David Mitchell should slip on a banana skin carelessly left at the top of the stairs then I reserve first place in the queue.

-- Fri May 03, 2013 8:40 am --

blue underpants said:
Sooner have a Victoria Sponge and a cup of tea

Your obsession with cake is becoming worrying.

Heaven knows what you would do if you ever came face to face with a Madeira Cake.
Believe me when you get to my age a piece of cake and a cup of tea is a far more appealing prospect than a walking pair of tits who at best is bang average, i have seen better and fitter women riding their bikes down the Mersey riverside path when i am out on my bike.
Madeira is ok sooner have Manor House though but Sainsburys have started doing a lovely chocolate layer cake

bgblue said:
If it was up to me, she'd have a face like a Chelsea bun :)
Iv got news for you, she has got a face like a Chelsea bun, a Chelsea bun that has been kicked up and down the Kings Rd by the crowd coming out of Stamford Bridge

Not sure why so many think she is that good looking. Shes alright but walk from one end of Deansgate to the other and I guarantee you will walk past at least 10 better looking females.

As for the intelligence part, thats overrated, the lesser the intelligence the more you can coax them into doing.

m7mcfc said:
30vnat5.jpg

That is all...

That certainly isn't all. An office, a meeting to explain a mistake I've made, a bit of a shouting at, her marching around the office, maybe slapping me in her rage, realising her mistake and apologising, holding me close to her ample bosom, possibly a bit of eye contact, a kiss - lingering, my hands on her arse, she turns, places her hands on the desk, I run my hands up her stockings, she doesn't flinch as my wrists begin to pull up the hem of her skirt, her suspenders taut over her curvacious arse, black panties begging to be pulled aside, my trollies being opened and dropped, "Go on then, help yourself....."

Jebus, I'm riding the clutch here, be back soon.

johnmc said:
As for the intelligence part, thats overrated, the lesser the intelligence the more you can coax them into doing.

Always found that more intelligence means they had better imagination and were more interested in off piste action.

Got bored with dumbsters after a couple of goes. :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.