Victoria Coren on Question time tonight

tidyman said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
feedthegoat27 said:
Pretty much my ideal woman; Very attractive, intelligent and loves poker. It's women like her that deserve to place high on that FHM list, not tramps like her from Coronation St.

Just to confirm, I would still happily do said tramp from CS.

Also my sentiments :)

Your ideal woman is cleverer than you, funnier than you, better at poker than you and knows she could do better than you?

Couldn't think of anything worse.

I fucking would though.

Meh, she has cracking tits.

chesterbells said:
TCIB said:
chesterbells said:
Looks foxy but the smoking would put me off

She smokes ?

Ok she is now upgraded to a sexy woman who needs a bit a refined man not to soft though, maybe someone from Hazel Grove with a nice accent, tall, cheeky smile ?.

Haha, plenty like her in the bamboo

Fucking hell is that place still going ?

I used to like her but she definitely sounded like the little runt she is married to tonight.

(If you detected a small hint of jealousy in that last sentence you might not be wrong)

But I still think she has been taken over by her spouse and his habits.

dazdon said:
I used to like her but she definitely sounded like the little runt she is married to tonight.

(If you detected a small hint of jealousy in that last sentence you might not be wrong)

But I still think she has been cum all over her tits by her spouse and his mates

Never found her funny until tonight, but she charmed me, I must say.

I didn't get that historian bloke, he seemed to hate her, why I don't know, but I've seen VC on HIGNFY before and never thought much about her, but tonight I thought she came over very well.

I remember the glee my parents got from their bus passes, and they used them to the full whilst they could, maybe that's all it's about, but fuck me, the old bloke with the dreadful haircut came over as a spiteful twat with too much to say tonight.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Never found her funny until tonight, but she charmed me, I must say.

I didn't get that historian bloke, he seemed to hate her, why I don't know, but I've seen VC on HIGNFY before and never thought much about her, but tonight I thought she came over very well.

I remember the glee my parents got from their bus passes, and they used them to the full whilst they could, maybe that's all it's about, but fuck me, the old bloke with the dreadful haircut came over as a spiteful twat with too much to say tonight.

Charmed you eh ?

From what i hear her huge tits hypnotized everyone and your another under her spell.

TCIB said:
Rascal said:
Only-Connect.png

Great tits and one clever girl who is also very funny

Education: St John's College, Oxford, University of Oxford

Tuttuttut Rascal :p

Amazing with you lot....
You can easily over look her private education paid for by daddy, her Oxbridge education and her right wing political views because... She has a nice pair of tits!
And thats how it should be on a Bank holiday weekend I must say!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.