Vidal

sam-caddick said:
Rammyblues said:
If this guy goes to the rags they will win the league IMO . They do not have money worries they will pay whatever it takes to buy the title. They are also after Sanchez as well. This could be a long summer.

They have no European football which will help them but to gel a squad of possibly 5-6 new players along with a new system under a new manager I don't see them winning the league, top 4 most certainly.

Even with their additions I still think we have the better team.

The signings that they've done now are OK. If they get a CB and DM like de Jong, I'd see them challenging for top 4 to title.

If they get Vidal and Sanchez, they should be the 2nd favorites after Chelsea.

The thing is that they finished on 89 points for two seasons with pretty much a similar squad. Apart from defense which has departed, their midfield is pretty much the same. Moyes was also and idiot and I think that LVG even last year would have broken into top 4.

Rammyblues said:
If this guy goes to the rags they will win the league IMO . They do not have money worries they will pay whatever it takes to buy the title. They are also after Sanchez as well. This could be a long summer.

We can't really complain at other clubs buying the title.

There was no way they were going to languish in mid table for long.

The good thing is they still have a shit defence.....for now.

No doubt their spending won't be looked upon by the pundits as buying the title. In fact I will bet there will be zero mention of it.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Rammyblues said:

We can't really complain at other clubs buying the title.

There was no way they were going to languish in mid table for long.

The good thing is they still have a shit defence.....for now.

No doubt their spending won't be looked upon by the pundits as buying the title. In fact I will bet there will be zero mention of it.
Can they say they're spending money earned through success on the pitch this time?

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
Rammyblues said:

They have no European football which will help them but to gel a squad of possibly 5-6 new players along with a new system under a new manager I don't see them winning the league, top 4 most certainly.

The signings that they've done now are OK. If they get a CB and DM like de Jong, I'd see them challenging for top 4 to title.

The thing is that they finished on 89 points for two seasons with pretty much a similar squad. Apart from defense which has departed, their midfield is pretty much the same. Moyes was also and idiot and I think that LVG even last year would have broken into top 4.
"If they get Vidal and Sanchez, they should be the 2nd favorites after Chelsea. "
So the reigning champions will be 3rd favourites ????

Rammyblues said:
One man doesn't make a team.
Defence Is still shit, They might get top 4.

Fernandinho, fernando, yaya, garcia, Silva, Nasri, Navas.
Vidal,cleverly, fellaini, Carrick, jizjaz, young,Valencia, that new lad.

I know what midfield I'd rather have.

Smalling, Jones, evra, shaw, Rafael and whoever else they get in defence.

Kompany, demichelis, new cb, kolarov, zaba, sagna, clichy

I know which defence I'd rather have.

Van persie, rooney, wellbeck, that young lad.

Aguerooooo, negredo, Dzeko, jovetic.

I know what strikeforce I'd rather have.

De gea v hart.

Hmmmmmmm.

It might seem bias but I don't give a fuck. United are no longer a threat, they're shit end of and vidal might make them better ( improvement from fucking 7th)
But will he fuck make them win the league.

They need to sign loads more before they can even be mentioned in the same sentence as us.

mcfc2607 said:
Rammyblues said:

De gea v hart.

Hmmmmmmm.

It might seem bias but I don't give a fuck. United are no longer a threat, they're shit end of and vidal might make them better ( improvement from fucking 7th)

They need to sign loads more before they can even be mentioned in the same sentence as us.

Dont they have Mata too ?

sky tot said:
bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:

"If they get Vidal and Sanchez, they should be the 2nd favorites after Chelsea. "
So the reigning champions will be 3rd favourites ????

considering Yaya's situation and Aguero's injuries, yes...unless both get resolved and/or we sign top quality replacements

Of course, if Costa turns out to be a dud, the situation would be different.

And you just have to look at liverpool and see how unexpected their title challenge was. united were stronger than them on paper, and now with decent signing, superior manager, and no European football, they should be there or thereabouts

mcfc2607 said:
Rammyblues said:

De gea v hart.

Hmmmmmmm.

Its not just a 1v1 player compariosn though. Injuries, form, and number of games plus manage's tactical nous come into play too.

Utd have signed a player who hasn't got a full cap for his country yet and a 18 yr old who has 1 cap for his country ..
City have signed a fully proven premiership & international player , and a lad who`s won 3 Portuguese leagues and a Europa cup ..

Van Persie will always be injury prone, we were 20 odd pts better than Utd last year while we both had new managers, we have a manager who is bedded in to the prem now . Not worried about Utd just yet .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.