Vidal

Stoned Rose said:
Not being funny but if this lad is available at just £30m (The same price Utd paid for Luke fucking Shaw) every top club in the world will have their dicks out over him and they'll be a massive protracted battle for his signature.

Utd are deluded beyond belief.

Well we got Silva and Yaya for 25 million or thereabouts. granted Yaya was a CDM at the time but Silva was always quality in the final third

I doubt Juventus are going to sell their first choice midfielder, especially for £30m.

Ray78 said:
I doubt Juventus are going to sell their first choice midfielder, especially for £30m.

Julien Lauren was saying on talkSPORT the other night if I remember correctly that if Juventus has to lose one of Vidal or Pogba it would be Vidal, they see Pogba as the future.

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:

Julien Lauren was saying on talkSPORT the other night if I remember correctly that if Juventus has to lose one of Vidal or Pogba it would be Vidal, they see Pogba as the future.

Excuse me for sounding a little sceptical but I don't take a French Football expert speaking on an English radio station about a player who plays in Serie A station as gospel. Especially for the prices being quoted.

Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:

Excuse me for sounding a little sceptical but I don't take a French Football expert speaking on an English Football about a player who plays in Serie A station as gospel. Especially for the prices being quoted.

He does the European Football Show on BT Sport so he does contribute to French, German and Italian football.

He will know about any Pogba and Juve situation.

Vidal won't go anywhere for less than 40m though in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:

Excuse me for sounding a little sceptical but I don't take a French Football expert speaking on an English Football about a player who plays in Serie A station as gospel. Especially for the prices being quoted.

He does the European Football Show on BT Sport so he does contribute to French, German and Italian football.

True and if Juventus are interested in signing Sanchez then the logical choice is to keep Vidal?

Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:

True and if Juventus are interested in signing Sanchez then the logical choice is to keep Vidal?

I think Sanchez will be at Liverpool personally or in the Premier League.

I could be wrong and he could end up at Juve but the money and the league is alot better in England and I reckon that is what will get sold to him.

Plus, I reckon Barcelona will get more money from a sale to the Premier League than they would to Italy.

Sell Yaya for 40-50 mil to PSG and bring Vidal in for a similar amount. He is one of the only players I can see who would be able to replace Yaya (who I would love to keep but he seem desperate to force a transfer) now that we have missed out on Cesc.

dachoosen1 said:
Sell Yaya for 40-50 mil to PSG and bring Vidal in for a similar amount. He is one of the only players I can see who would be able to replace Yaya (who I would love to keep but he seem desperate to force a transfer) now that we have missed out on Cesc.

There is no way PSG will pay that for Yaya given his age.

I will be astonished if we sold Yaya for under 30m given how important he is too us and what it would cost to replace him, and because of that and the fact that Yaya is into his thirties now I doubt any club would want to spend more than 20-25m on him.

We are deluding ourselves if we believe we can get over 30m for Yaya and that's why I think Yaya will remain a City player next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.