Vidal

sam-caddick said:
dachoosen1 said:
Sell Yaya for 40-50 mil to PSG and bring Vidal in for a similar amount. He is one of the only players I can see who would be able to replace Yaya (who I would love to keep but he seem desperate to force a transfer) now that we have missed out on Cesc.

There is no way PSG will pay that for Yaya given his age.

I will be astonished if we sold Yaya for under 30m given how important he is too us and what it would cost to replace him, and because of that and the fact that Yaya is into his thirties now I doubt any club would want to spend more than 20-25m on him.

We are deluding ourselves if we believe we can get over 30m for Yaya and that's why I think Yaya will remain a City player next season.
Luiz. £50m.

bluesince76 said:
sam-caddick said:
dachoosen1 said:
Sell Yaya for 40-50 mil to PSG and bring Vidal in for a similar amount. He is one of the only players I can see who would be able to replace Yaya (who I would love to keep but he seem desperate to force a transfer) now that we have missed out on Cesc.

There is no way PSG will pay that for Yaya given his age.

I will be astonished if we sold Yaya for under 30m given how important he is too us and what it would cost to replace him, and because of that and the fact that Yaya is into his thirties now I doubt any club would want to spend more than 20-25m on him.

We are deluding ourselves if we believe we can get over 30m for Yaya and that's why I think Yaya will remain a City player next season.
Luiz. £50m.

Closer to 40 million

4 years younger

Defender, so can play till mid thirties

Luiz is no where near Yaya's standard. Yaya or his agent in my opinion has been tapped up by PSG. They know how important he is to our squad and the way we play, he is coming of the back of the best season in his career, he has a long term contract and finally he is the kind of player that wins titles cant imagine Luiz taking a game by the scruff of the neck and win it. Yaya is worth at least 30-40 mil 20 goals from midfield in the EPL is tell you that. Quite simply he is one of the best in the world in the French league he would be unstoppable.

dachoosen1 said:

We would only get half of that for Yaya.

This was always going to happen with the amount of money they are raking in... just that ridiculous new Nike deal alone is a joke,

If this guy goes to the rags they will win the league IMO . They do not have money worries they will pay whatever it takes to buy the title. They are also after Sanchez as well. This could be a long summer.

Rammyblues said:
If this guy goes to the rags they will win the league IMO . They do not have money worries they will pay whatever it takes to buy the title. They are also after Sanchez as well. This could be a long summer.

They have no European football which will help them but to gel a squad of possibly 5-6 new players along with a new system under a new manager I don't see them winning the league, top 4 most certainly.

Even with their additions I still think we have the better team.

Rammyblues said:

When Vidal teams up with Cesc, Thiago and Sneijder, they will have the best midfield in the world.

We can forget about the league for the near future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.