Vidal

01cravend said:
Stoned Rose said:
55m is a fucking monstrous fee.

I can't get my head round this lad. Why the fuck would he want to leave the Italian champions and CL football to play at utd with no CL football?

Fucking bizarre c**t.

Yaya Toure, David Silva, Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez et al all joined us when we didn't have champs league football

Yeah but they are all mercenaries who just came for the money .......

A daft decision by Juventus but at least the player will not go cheaply.

01cravend said:
Stoned Rose said:

I can't get my head round this lad. Why the fuck would he want to leave the Italian champions and CL football to play at utd with no CL football?

Fucking bizarre c**t.

Yaya Toure, David Silva, Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez et al all joined us when we didn't have champs league football

They were bizarre cunts to.

Stoned Rose said:

Fucking bizarre c**t.
I'm sure the player would be happy to stay at Juventus. Juve could have said Pogba and Vidal were not for sale months back, but instead it's like an auction.

Still no firm news on a transfer.

A lot of people rave about Vidal, but I have not seen that much of him. Serie A is as weak as it has ever been. It's not the achievement it was to win that League as they've stopped buying players.

Marvin said:
Stoned Rose said:

Fucking bizarre c**t.
I'm sure the player would be happy to stay at Juventus. Juve could have said Pogba and Vidal were not for sale months back, but instead it's like an auction.

Still no firm news on a transfer.

A lot of people rave about Vidal, but I have not seen that much of him. Serie A is as weak as it has ever been. It's not the achievement it was to win that League as they've stopped buying players.
Feel the same about Pogba don't see what the fuss is about he's got a great shot I'll give him that but I'd prefer Barkley he's got more in his locker.

Vidal was also great in the Bundesliga though, so great in fact that Bayern wanted to buy him but he snubbed them for Juve. He has the skillset to succeed in any league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.