Vidal

juve wont sell vidal and he wouldn't go to a club not in the champions league!!! sounds like the scum doing their usual media whoring! same as di maria chat...........can you honestly see them spending around £120m on 2 players plus the wages with no champions league income???

richards30 said:
juve wont sell vidal and he wouldn't go to a club not in the champions league!!! sounds like the scum doing their usual media whoring! same as di maria chat...........can you honestly see them spending around £120m on 2 players plus the wages with no champions league income???

yes...theyv've got their new cheverlot deal and next year apparently they will have the world's largest shirt deal with adidas

There is only one way this would happen and we all know what that is. I don't think Yaya is leaving so I don't think this will happen.

LoveCity said:
There is only one way this would happen and we all know what that is. I don't think Yaya is leaving so I don't think this will happen.
or we show middle finger to platini

Vidal would be the perfect yaya replacement, i think we should get rid before he goes on strike..

BTW, even though I question the credibility of the article, Tuttosport says Nastasic could be involved, which would take the price down from about £40m to £28m-ish at a guess. Doable if we sold Yaya, but that's a very big if and by the time we had sold Yaya, Vidal could be elsewhere (such as Old Trafford, god forbid).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.