Vidal

nmc said:
simon31goat said:
pudge said:
Not even slightly, and I've already explained it to you so that's why I'm convinced you are trolling.

Evra is forcing the move through. It's got nothing to do with "we let him go, you let him go".

Plus, the deal is £2m. Vidal is valued at £30m+ so it in no way could possibly hinge on the Evra deal. Juve could simply walk away if that was the case as it would be a laughable proposition.

Evra has penned a goodbye letter to United fans, agreed personal terms etc whereas there hasn't even been a bid for Vidal from United.

Conte's resignation was unexpected, so I imagine Juve wanted to get his replacement in (Allegri) and have him give the go ahead as well (like Sven/Hughes and Jo, or Hughes/Mancini and Dzeko)
It's just my opinion on it.we,l see over the next few weeks I suppose what unfolds.and for the last time I'm not trolling

A bit strange you are now presenting this as an opinion - which you are entitled to - but a few posts up you are not presenting it as opinion but FACT - you said with certainty that it was going to happen. Which is it?
I said evra hasn't officially signed for juventus which is a fact.read again before making assumptions

simon31goat said:
Evra deal close apparantley,expect rags to get Vidal.think the evra deal will go through when rags get the all clear for Vidal.

I think you are a rag - just my opinion. You were pushing the De Jong to the a Rags a few pages back. Apologies if you are not a rag but your posts seem a bit suspicious.

nmc said:
simon31goat said:
Evra deal close apparantley,expect rags to get Vidal.think the evra deal will go through when rags get the all clear for Vidal.

I think you are a rag - just my opinion. You were pushing the De Jong to the a Rags a few pages back. Apologies if you are not a rag but your posts seem a bit suspicious.
Some people on here live in a bubble mate.just because I express an opinion I'm a rag!!!ive had a season ticket for Manchester city since 1993.ive been going since 1987.this site is getting beyond a joke for blues called a rag or trolling.

simon31goat said:
nmc said:
simon31goat said:

Some people on here live in a bubble mate.just because I express an opinion I'm a rag!!!ive had a season ticket for Manchester city since 1993.ive been going since 1987.this site is getting beyond a joke for blues called a rag or trolling.
Yes, you.

It's been stated numerous times by various posters that the Evra to Juve deal is separate to any possible Vidal to United move, yet you keep harping on about how it's some kind of player + cash deal with them both going the other way in the same deal.

pudge said:
simon31goat said:
nmc said:
[/b]

Yes, you.

It's been stated numerous times by various posters that the Evra to Juve deal is separate to any possible Vidal to United move, yet you keep harping on about how it's some kind of player + cash deal with them both going the other way in the same deal.
I never said it's any player plus cash deal.all I said was he hasn't signed for juventus officially which is correct?i was just stating why hasn't he signed yet?maybe he's being held back due to utd wanting Vidal that's all,I know there separate deals.i just looked at the whole situation and thought he hasn't signed yet,the manager has walked he's reportedly put his house up for sale.theres a lot of smoke IMO.i hope I'm totally wrong and utd don't go for Vidal but IMO they will

simon31goat said:
pudge said:
simon31goat said:
Yes, you.

I never said it's any player plus cash deal.all I said was he hasn't signed for juventus officially which is correct?i was just stating why hasn't he signed yet?maybe he's being held back due to utd wanting Vidal that's all,I know there separate deals.i just looked at the whole situation and thought he hasn't signed yet,the manager has walked he's reportedly put his house up for sale.theres a lot of smoke IMO.i hope I'm totally wrong and utd don't go for Vidal but IMO they will

simon31goat said:
Utd are obviously using evra in this deal.im a bit suprised we didn't do something similar maybe involving nastasic
simon31goat said:
I'm not so sure it is seperate,because the deal hasn't happened yet,

pudge said:
simon31goat said:
pudge said:
Yes, you.

simon31goat said:
Utd are obviously using evra in this deal.im a bit suprised we didn't do something similar maybe involving nastasic
simon31goat said:
Them posts are days old that's what I thought at first because he hasn't signed.i know the deals are separate I just thought why hasn't it been completed if everything was agreed.according to social media evra will sign for juventus in the next couple of days.

simon31goat said:
pudge said:
simon31goat said:

simon31goat said:
simon31goat said:
Them posts are days old that's what I thought at first because he hasn't signed.i know the deals are separate I just thought why hasn't it been completed if everything was agreed.according to social media evra will sign for juventus in the next couple of days.
Oh, they're days old and you've had a rethink yet you're posting the same thing.

Fair enough.

You know they're separate deals but say Evra will only sign for Juve when they agree to sell Vidal to United. Fucking hell..

pudge said:
simon31goat said:
Oh, they're days old and you've had a rethink yet you're posting the same thing.

Fair enough.

You know they're separate deals but say Evra will only sign for Juve when they agree to sell Vidal to United. Fucking hell..

Maybe they are separate deals but maybe the rags won't sign off on the evra deal until they are sure of the vidal one? Really hope they don't get him. If he is available we should be all over him.

BlueLarry18 said:
pudge said:
simon31goat said:

Fair enough.

Maybe they are separate deals but maybe the rags won't sign off on the evra deal until they are sure of the vidal one? Really hope they don't get him. If he is available we should be all over him.
Then they're not separate are they? One would hinge on the other thus they'd be linked..

Christ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.