Vidal

SPIDERBOY said:
There are rumours Antonio Conte quit Juventus because the club wanted to sell Arturo Vidal or Paul Pogba. The Bianconeri missed out on Alexis Sanchez, who joined Arsenal instead, and negotiations for Juan Iturbe from Verona are dragging on.

The failure to land Iturbe was the main cause behind Conte's resignation. It confirmed the club wasn't willing to spend enough as this was the second time they've lost a target after Sanchez.

Nothing to do with Vidal or Pogba. None of them is on sale right now...

Pinturicchio said:
SPIDERBOY said:
There are rumours Antonio Conte quit Juventus because the club wanted to sell Arturo Vidal or Paul Pogba. The Bianconeri missed out on Alexis Sanchez, who joined Arsenal instead, and negotiations for Juan Iturbe from Verona are dragging on.

The failure to land Iturbe was the main cause behind Conte's resignation. It confirmed the club wasn't willing to spend enough as this was the second time they've lost a target after Sanchez.

Nothing to do with Vidal or Pogba. None of them is on sale right now...

"Vidal house in Turin has been put up for sale."

This despite Juve director, Pavel Nedved, stating that the player is staying and the club will not entertain bids.

All players are available for the right price, the sale of Luis to PSG set down the marker for talented players so everyone who has a great player on their books aren't going to sell them cheaply, same goes for us in respect of Negredo, Jovetic. If Juventus really want Jovetic then they should start at 30m at least, but we know they cannot do that without selling.

Rammyblues said:
All players are available for the right price, the sale of Luis to PSG set down the marker for talented players so everyone who has a great player on their books aren't going to sell them cheaply, same goes for us in respect of Negredo, Jovetic. If Juventus really want Jovetic then they should start at 30m at least, but we know they cannot do that without selling.

Exactly.

We're just not accepting shitty bids, we don't need to. Stump up, or fuck off.

Rammy Blue said:
Rammyblues said:

Exactly.

Hey Rammy, would you do a deal for Vidal that included Jovetic going the other way

Not sure you mean him or me.

I would, we managed to get through last season without Jovetic and scored a shedload of goals, we lose Yaya to ACON and IMO games are won or lost in midfield so yes I would do a deal. :-) (If would also piss on the rags chips bigtime and that cannot be discounted as anything but a positive).

alanblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Rammyblues said:

Exactly.

Hey Rammy, would you do a deal for Vidal that included Jovetic going the other way

Reluctantly, yes I would. As much as I rate Jovetic, players like Vidal are much more difficult to find.

simon31goat said:
Evra deal close apparantley,expect rags to get Vidal.think the evra deal will go through when rags get the all clear for Vidal.

If Juve were going to sell Vidal I'd have expected a more open process and a potential high profile auction - he must be worth £40m plus. Juve have turned down bigger offers in the past than they are presently considering from the Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.