Vidal

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
simon31goat said:
Evra deal close apparantley,expect rags to get Vidal.think the evra deal will go through when rags get the all clear for Vidal.

Evra deal is done already and apparently no contact from United towards Vidal has been made.
Wrong.he hasn't signed yet,but it's going to happen in next few days

nmc said:
simon31goat said:
Evra deal close apparantley,expect rags to get Vidal.think the evra deal will go through when rags get the all clear for Vidal.

If Juve were going to sell Vidal I'd have expected a more open process and a potential high profile auction - he must be worth £40m plus. Juve have turned down bigger offers in the past than they are presently considering from the Rags.

If isco could come in would anyone except jovetic and Nastasic going to juve in a deal for vidal?

simon31goat said:
simon31goat said:

Evra deal is done already and apparently no contact from United towards Vidal has been made.
For the last time, the Evra deal is seperate.

Convinced you're trolling now.

I wouldn't want jovetic leaving as part of any deal.He is a great talent that we have not had the pleasure of witnessing as yet.

Garcia,Milner and Nasty are our most likely cash cows.

nmc said:
simon31goat said:

If Juve were going to sell Vidal I'd have expected a more open process and a potential high profile auction - he must be worth £40m plus. Juve have turned down bigger offers in the past than they are presently considering from the Rags.
Utd will end up getting him for around 40 million IMO.they are wadded now with this shirt deal.the evra deal hasn't gone through just yet the manager has walked out and reports he's put his house up for sale.there all to much of a coincidence IMO

pudge said:
simon31goat said:

Not trolling mate.the facts are evra hasn't officially signed for juventus.just a thought that utd might be holding it back incase they don't get Vidal?and look a bit stupid.yes I know there separate deals but it's a bit of we let him go you let him go,just my take on it,

simon31goat said:
pudge said:
simon31goat said:

Not trolling mate.the facts are evra hasn't officially signed for juventus.just a thought that utd might be holding it back incase they don't get Vidal?and look a bit stupid.yes I know there separate deals but it's a bit of we let him go you let him go,just my take on it,
Not even slightly, and I've already explained it to you so that's why I'm convinced you are trolling.

Evra is forcing the move through. It's got nothing to do with "we let him go, you let him go".

Plus, the deal is £2m. Vidal is valued at £30m+ so it in no way could possibly hinge on the Evra deal. Juve could simply walk away if that was the case as it would be a laughable proposition.

Evra has penned a goodbye letter to United fans, agreed personal terms etc whereas there hasn't even been a bid for Vidal from United.

Conte's resignation was unexpected, so I imagine Juve wanted to get his replacement in (Allegri) and have him give the go ahead as well (like Sven/Hughes and Jo, or Hughes/Mancini and Dzeko)

pudge said:
simon31goat said:
pudge said:

Not even slightly, and I've already explained it to you so that's why I'm convinced you are trolling.

Evra is forcing the move through. It's got nothing to do with "we let him go, you let him go".

Plus, the deal is £2m. Vidal is valued at £30m+ so it in no way could possibly hinge on the Evra deal. Juve could simply walk away if that was the case as it would be a laughable proposition.

Evra has penned a goodbye letter to United fans, agreed personal terms etc whereas there hasn't even been a bid for Vidal from United.

Conte's resignation was unexpected, so I imagine Juve wanted to get his replacement in (Allegri) and have him give the go ahead as well (like Sven/Hughes and Jo, or Hughes/Mancini and Dzeko)
It's just my opinion on it.we,l see over the next few weeks I suppose what unfolds.and for the last time I'm not trolling

simon31goat said:
pudge said:
simon31goat said:

It's just my opinion on it.we,l see over the next few weeks I suppose what unfolds.and for the last time I'm not trolling

A bit strange you are now presenting this as an opinion - which you are entitled to - but a few posts up you are not presenting it as opinion but FACT - you said with certainty that it was going to happen. Which is it?

pudge said:
simon31goat said:
pudge said:

Thank you Pudge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.