Vidal

George Hannah said:
I don't suppose he's coming here with Nasty going there - that'd be good - straight into the CL squad instead of MDM though he couldn't play in the PL obviously without a shock foreign departure

how will that happen??? Nasty doesnt even need to be registered. If he comes we will have 18 foreigners, 1 cant play in PL and 2 cant play in CL.

if I was City I'd give them Nasty and negotiate a much reduced fee for Pogba for next season, assuming Txiki is interested in him. In that way they wouldn't need to sell Vidal either.

bluechampion7891 said:
George Hannah said:
I don't suppose he's coming here with Nasty going there - that'd be good - straight into the CL squad instead of MDM though he couldn't play in the PL obviously without a shock foreign departure

how will that happen??? Nasty doesnt even need to be registered. If he comes we will have 18 foreigners, 1 cant play in PL and 2 cant play in CL.

if I was City I'd give them Nasty and negotiate a much reduced fee for Pogba for next season, assuming Txiki is interested in him. In that way they wouldn't need to sell Vidal either.

Pogba won't be homegrown next season either, it needs to be now if we want him to become homegrown.

Braggster said:
Claytop said:
Unless they're getting silly money, 50m+ then I see no benefit in selling him. And none for Vidal either really.

I can see 250,000 reasons per week that Vidal would go there.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
With tiresome predictability, some right knicker wetting going on here.

Not really. All people are saying is that if they get Vidal, they will have a strong squad.

That's all they are saying?....

That's not what I'm reading.

Vidal and Di Maria are two of the best players in Europe so yeah... you could call it an upgrade. Every new signing is a building block for their revival so it's in our interest for them not to get Vidal. As usual, mixed reports on his future but ominously the British press are saying they're in for him after denying it (via the club) all summer. Vidal's knee is a question mark though, potential for a Hargreaves type situation or it could all clear up.

blue b4 the moon said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
With tiresome predictability, some right knicker wetting going on here.

It's turning out to be Flap Central.

Some of our fans show the bottle of Robert Hopkin rather than Pablo Zaba.

I like wet knickers and flaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.