Vidal

Bruun said:
bluechampion7891 said:
George Hannah said:
I don't suppose he's coming here with Nasty going there - that'd be good - straight into the CL squad instead of MDM though he couldn't play in the PL obviously without a shock foreign departure

how will that happen??? Nasty doesnt even need to be registered. If he comes we will have 18 foreigners, 1 cant play in PL and 2 cant play in CL.

if I was City I'd give them Nasty and negotiate a much reduced fee for Pogba for next season, assuming Txiki is interested in him. In that way they wouldn't need to sell Vidal either.

Pogba won't be homegrown next season either, it needs to be now if we want him to become homegrown.

That is true but I dont see it happening (even in football manager mode). First we would need to convince him to be 1 of 4 for 2 CM positions. We would need to convince juventus to accept a resoanable price and we would need to raise at least 20 million more from sales, assuming we value nasty at 15 and use that to reduce cost.

For next year, I would assume that if we brought him he would be Yaya's successor/replacement.

The Fat el Hombre said:
manimanc said:
Did a poster really say that maria and vidal are the best in Europe?
Really?
Since when?
Who said they was?

They're up there

They really are.

Promising news though - Pirlo out for a month so it may make Juve more reluctant to part with Vidal.

Some press saying United going back for William Carvalho now. Top prospect but doubt he'd have the immediate impact Vidal would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.