Vidal

I'd prefer a younger player if I'm honest, one for the years ahead. But he would be a good signing none the less. hope Arsenal don't get him.

I'd prefer a younger player if I'm honest, one for the years ahead. But he would be a good signing none the less. hope Arsenal don't get him.
only just turned 28......had a few injuries,but if he is over them.......he could be an immense signing for the next 5 years,a true midfield general.

Wilshere will be chuffed.....

These reports are apparently premature and based on the speculation of a journalist (and the perception on Twitter now is 'something reported abroad = it's happening!').

But if Juve did let Vidal go, they may not want to sell Pogba.

These reports are apparently premature and based on the speculation of a journalist (and the perception on Twitter now is 'something reported abroad = it's happening!').

But if Juve did let Vidal go, they may not want to sell Pogba.
72m reasons to say different.

only just turned 28......had a few injuries,but if he is over them.......he could be an immense signing for the next 5 years,a true midfield general.

That would be the gamble with Vidal, is he over his injury problems? How long can he play to the very top level as he ages and would his injury problems play a part as he ages? Who knows tbf. I'd rather him than fucking Wilshire though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.