Vidal

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
I can't believe they only paid 10 million for him! What a steal that is.
They got Pogba for free as well even a better deal. We need to be getting deals like this it's not like he was unknown before joining Juventus he was great for Leverkusen and Bayern Munich tried really hard to buy him but because of the rivalry with Leverkusen it was not possible.

The Pirlo and Vidal combo is really good. I haven't seen much of Vidal but I am aware of his rather high goal tally for a defensive midfielder. Would be a quality buy but it seems like he is happy at Juventus.

hes the best out there at the moment imo but juvedont need to sell which is a bit disappointing

one of the .com sites reporting we have had a bid of 35 mill turned down

Manchester City have made a move for Juventus star Arturo Vidal, but have been stunned by the Italian side £45 million valuation.

Vidal has been courted by some of the best and biggest clubs in Europe, but has failed to move away from Seria A as nobody is willing to match the high price that has been put on his head.

However, City were willing to try their luck and reportedly offered a whopping £35 million for Vidal, but were abruptly rejected and have been told that he will not leave for anything less than £45 million according to the Daily Star.

The Turin club’s response to City’s approach amounts to a hands-off.

City may have been stunned but they are one of the only clubs in the world that can afford such a massive valuation and don’t be surprised if they match it and acquire the services of Vidal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.