Video of Terry Racist Acccusation

u2fme2 said:
the fuckers have taken it down now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2011/oct/24/john-terry-anton-ferdinand-video?newsfeed=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/vide ... sfeed=true</a>

It is still up here.

The cookie monster said:
Wheres is mate castiel, he use to back terry up on every thing on here?
I'm here to back him up!

This is absolute bollocks. I don't know if any of you saw the QPR game (travesty) but they (club and fans) have serious hatred for Chelsea. A QPR fan is heard on camera throwing the ball away from Ivanovich and saying something to the tune of "fuck off home you polack wanker" as he goes to take a throw in. Ivan isn't even Polish.

On the racism thing, its bullshit of the highest order. For a start, Ferdinand and Terry were walking and talking off the pitch at FT - is that how a someone acts after they've been racially abused? Secondly, Ferdinand hasn't complained, his gobshite manager has (the same guy who instructed his players to injure opposition players).

Comparison to Evra who complained immediately, thats closer to what I'd expect someone who's genuinely aggrieved to react.

But this has already turned into a circus and we'll suffer for it whether anything happened or not. Its trial by twitter.

To be fair to Warnock, he hasn't said a word about this that I'm aware of. I was under the impression that it was a member of the public watching it live on telly who complained. I'm still not sure what he says, I'd like to have another look at it at the correct speed, I think it was on match of the day 2 and obviously I've got that taped.

Castiel said:
The cookie monster said:
Wheres is mate castiel, he use to back terry up on every thing on here?
I'm here to back him up!

This is absolute bollocks. I don't know if any of you saw the QPR game (travesty) but they (club and fans) have serious hatred for Chelsea. A QPR fan is heard on camera throwing the ball away from Ivanovich and saying something to the tune of "fuck off home you polack wanker" as he goes to take a throw in. Ivan isn't even Polish.

On the racism thing, its bullshit of the highest order. For a start, Ferdinand and Terry were walking and talking off the pitch at FT - is that how a someone acts after they've been racially abused? Secondly, Ferdinand hasn't complained, his gobshite manager has (the same guy who instructed his players to injure opposition players).

Comparison to Evra who complained immediately, thats closer to what I'd expect someone who's genuinely aggrieved to react.

But this has already turned into a circus and we'll suffer for it whether anything happened or not. Its trial by twitter.

Huh "if anything happened or not" Mr Magoo can see what he said. If they are good mates and they can talk like that to each other, thats fine but it needs to be behind closed doors.

You saying x and y player were abused also doesn't mean a thing it is the answer of a child "but he did it to" type stuff just sounds silly and certainly does not make what he said acceptable.

The fact and issue here is Terry was seen to use what is deemed a racist slur whether offense was taken or not the FA won't accept racism in any way shape or form.

If others were abused then get your evidence and report it.

Regarding your idea because they talked after makes it ok does not mean a thing does it. As i say if they are close mates then fine but it was seen on live tv and the press have made sure everyone knows about it. So it's out of Ferdinands hands as this is now going through official chanels so if he complained or not also is irrelevant.

I can see where your coming from mate but the FA will go hardcore on this, even if Ferdinand said "hey chill he is my mate" i doubt it will stop the old duffers at the FA having him though. They do fuck all else.

TCIB I have black friends, you probably have to. Would you call any of them a "black ****" and still be able to call them a mate? If you are black would you tolerate that from a white friend?

Terry has said that he said "I didn't call you a black ****, you fucking knobhead" - and this is visible in the supposed "evidence". So presumably Ferdinand, or someone else misheard what he had said and he was setting it straight. One would expect an actual incident to be reported immediately, like Evra.

Nah i never refer to race with my mates. Never crosses my mind that raz is pakistani or ant is black and so on either. I was just highlighting the extreme possibility that Ferdinand and Terry are really good mates and could have some dodgy humor between themselves, and it would still not matter now the FA are involved.

kick_racism_out.gif

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.