Vidic Rumours?

Pam said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Pam said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Overated, vastly overated. But an improvement than to what we have.

Not having that I'm afraid.

Which bit? ;)

The bit about him being vastly overrated. I don't think he is. He might have the odd dud game, but he's a class act.

he had 2 terrible games last season, liverpool at home and the champs league final.

people may argue that therefore enplies he cant handle the big games but thats bollocks, utd as a whole were shite both games, the guy is the best centre half in the prem and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to take off their blue tinted specs.

Noel Gallagher thinks City shouldnt sign him because of his weird Eastern European potato famine face, I'm with Noel the speaker of truths

Not forgetting of course its an entirely fabricated story to get Talk Sports tabloid audience listeners excited.

What rumours anyway? Half this forum spends its days making stuff up to post on here and nobody has come up with Vidic to City yet, you'd think with the infinate time/monkeys/shakespeare thing going on it would have happened by now but no...

I think we should go for it, worst case scenario we ruffle some fathers best case scenario we get him. He can't handle quick strikers but is a class act all the same.

Ja Salford Blue said:
Been listening to talk sport and they are reporting rumours that City have enquired about Vidic. He has also not traveled with the rags to the far east!

I know its proberbly a load of shit and he proberbly hasnt travelled because of injury, but you never know thesedays?

631b.gif

There are probably scores of young potential Vidics going for a song in the former Yugoslavia. We need to seriously invest in scouting in that part of the world. Could end up with the next Dzeko or Vidic.

Lomas has a lob on said:
love to get this guy1 the rumours are all bull shit but would love to have him, in fact i want him that much i'd personally drive him from manchester all the way to erm manchester!

actually from just outside Manchester to Manchester

Ja Salford Blue said:
Been listening to talk sport and they are reporting rumours that City have enquired about Vidic. He has also not traveled with the rags to the far east!

I know its proberbly a load of shit and he proberbly hasnt travelled because of injury, but you never know thesedays?

hes injnured, he missed the serbia game last month, end of rumour, sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.