Vidic Rumours?

hello said:
I came up with a great proposal regarding vidic with a few rag mates down the pub when the business with his wife not liking the weather broke.

He could sign of City and City could pay me (loyal volutneer to the cause) to shack up with his misus down Monaco way and service her womanly needs and desire for Sun etc for a mere 30% of his wage hike.

Failing that we should put a huge bid in just to piss baconface off and bring his retirement a touch closer.

can we stop calling him baconface coz i like bacon, what about "the scottish twat" from now on???

rickmcfc said:
hello said:
I came up with a great proposal regarding vidic with a few rag mates down the pub when the business with his wife not liking the weather broke.

He could sign of City and City could pay me (loyal volutneer to the cause) to shack up with his misus down Monaco way and service her womanly needs and desire for Sun etc for a mere 30% of his wage hike.

Failing that we should put a huge bid in just to piss baconface off and bring his retirement a touch closer.

can we stop calling him baconface coz i like bacon, what about "the scottish twat" from now on???

Do you like gammon?

Project said:
No chance.

Besides he hates Manchester. If he's to join another club after United it won't be in England
thats not true- his wife hates the weather in england, and thats why bacon face signed two serbs so they all play happy families(thats how much they rate him- but we do rate him more...££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££!)

Pam said:
rickmcfc said:
hello said:

Do you like gammon?

Hes goin to be scrambled egg soon! Old egg on yer face!

i was talking about this the other day to a mate. Not us signing vidic but the scums defence. Obviously they have had their midfield and attack weakened but their defence is still as good as it was which i think will keep them top 4, in my opinion if their defence is tampered with, especially vidic or druggie they would be right up shits creak, i also wouldnt mind seeing vidic as our cb :)

BlueMoonie said:
i was talking about this the other day to a mate. Not us signing vidic but the scums defence. Obviously they have had their midfield and attack weakened but their defence is still as good as it was which i think will keep them top 4, in my opinion if their defence is tampered with, especially vidic or druggie they would be right up shits creak, i also wouldnt mind seeing vidic as our cb :)

I think their defence is overrated. Good players, yes, but too many teams show them respect. If you run at them, they fall apart, and for me that's the big question mark over Vidic. Looks great coasting it in their defence; might look a bit shit when under pressure week after week.

Blue Train said:
BlueMoonie said:

I think their defence is overrated. Good players, yes, but too many teams show them respect. If you run at them, they fall apart, and for me that's the big question mark over Vidic. Looks great coasting it in their defence; might look a bit shit when under pressure week after week.

exactly mate, let's see them with Tevez, Robbie, Ade, Stevie etc running at them and RSC coming off the bench with swp and petrov when they are getting tired

Happy Feet said:
B O L L O C K S. Get real, the chance of nited selling him to us are NIL.

This is only true if he doesn't have an escape clause or a buy out clause in his contract. I've no idea if this is the case with Vidic or not but football contracts often include this kind of term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.