Vidic Rumours?

bluwes said:
fulhamroad22 said:
I think Vidic is just what City would need, plus you'd piss off United which is always a plus.

Hate to say this but being alongside Camel Gob makes him look better than he is
Camel Gob. Lol.

allan harper said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Been listening to talk sport and they are reporting rumours that City have enquired about Vidic. He has also not traveled with the rags to the far east!

I know its proberbly a load of shit and he proberbly hasnt travelled because of injury, but you never know thesedays?

631b.gif

Wow you really do have an obsession with the gifs!

rickmcfc said:
bluemanc said:
vandy34 said:
utter bollocks lets start getting real....................
Lighten up,it's a cracking rumour & it's in the Sun so it could be true.

yeh fukin right, the same paper that today reported our entire squad were given a watch each worth £168k!!! have a word and a long stare in your bathroom mirror
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came up with a great proposal regarding vidic with a few rag mates down the pub when the business with his wife not liking the weather broke.

He could sign of City and City could pay me (loyal volutneer to the cause) to shack up with his misus down Monaco way and service her womanly needs and desire for Sun etc for a mere 30% of his wage hike.

Failing that we should put a huge bid in just to piss baconface off and bring his retirement a touch closer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.