Vidic Rumours?

if he doesnt like the weather we can build him a solid gold roof wherever he goes, fucks sake we got that much money we are even going to get Carlos through his driving test

danburge82 said:
I heard he really hates the weather whn training at Uniteds training ground! I wonder if a quarter of a mile move down the road will make him feel happier!??
20479114.jpg

...not exactly Bondi fucking beach where he comes from either...!

Manchester_lalala said:
Pam said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Overated, vastly overated. But an improvement than to what we have.

Not having that I'm afraid.

Which bit? ;)

The bit about him being vastly overrated. I don't think he is. He might have the odd dud game, but he's a class act.

I heard the rumour on Talksport and to be fair to them they did say they couldn't see it and the reason why he didn't travel was connected to an injury he picked up at the back end of last season and he was doing re-hab work at the training ground. I guess thae fact they have to play at every major far east city in the next few weeks to help service the mounting debt that alot of flights will be taken and its viewed not good because of this injury !

It would be good to sign him though just to see the scum fans spouting that he wasn't that good and that Gary Neville can cover for him and is far better !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.