Vieira - Medical today

dadnlad said:
sdm said:
Just sent a text asking if he had arrived yet.Got one back ,nope. She is on about binning it,so that's my itk ,all fucked then.

i nip down and keep her warm ;)
Haha good lad,she's just rang me and she's sacked it.If he's on a private plane it could be anytime,but,if he's on a milan flight i've been told it should have landed at 3pm but is now due in at 5.40pm,so will they keep the clinic open or do it in the morning? And trust me mate you would keep her warm aswell,tidy little thing she is:) That is the end of sdm's itk.

One of the real positives about this signing is once more about our ambition.
We can go to Inter Milan pick up this type of player - a class act with a medal collection. Vieira has a winners mentality, leadership qualities on & off the pitch, & can back it up. Since Chelsea fell on their feet with Abramovich, how many players have gone through their changing rooms? Plenty! Each signing seeking to improve not just the team, but the squad. They signed experienced players, unknown gems, established worldstars & unsung heroes. But always to develop a winning club. This is the world we are in now. We'll see Vieira & the rest come & go, but for us to become the best club inthe world, there's got to be a change in collective mentality, a continuous improvement in quality & competition inevery position.
I like this signing & I look at Portsmouth today where the players aren't getting paid again & think, thank fuck it's not us. C,mon City!!!

was probably already covered, but the BBC bloke on twitter says that it's a permanent deal, not a loan. Though his contract with Inter runs out anyway, I guess it's the same thing..

Re: Veira - Medical today

Blackfriars 420 said:
not sure we need him really, already got Barry, DJ and Kompany who play that position.

One of the great players of the last 10/15 years but not sure he's the same player now.

Difficult to keep so many players happy

That's my first thought but who thought we'd be able to sign the likes of Viera 2 years ago......it could work out just great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.