Vieira [Merged]

Re: Vieria is poo

djelanomcfc said:
He's doing better than De Jong who so far has been terrible.
i agree,de jong does not contribute anything to the game.

Another player who is the victim of City fans picking out his bad passes when there were only a few.

Absolutely shite.

He's slower than Hamann and hasn't the desire or hunger any more, he's won everything there is to win and can't be arsed now.

Vieira at Arsenal was one of the best ever in the Prem, Vieira at City is very poor and I'm being kind.

I'm not rading 13 pages so here is my opinion. Slow? Yes however Barry is hardly Usain Bolt. Ireland has been shit all season and.....Oh thats it.

I thought he did well, when the game is played at his pace and he gets time he can pick a pass(1st goal) which no other player seems capable of. That said i wouldn't play Vs Spurs, Utd Arsenal but against teams that will sit back(Brum, Burnley) he should be ok

He was bloody hopeless tonight. He was slow to close players down, couldn't pass (apart from the one that led to the goal) and seems a shadow of his former self. Nowhere near as effective as Barry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.