Vieira [Merged]

bored at work said:
I reckon he might be better playing at centre half - height, experience & an organiser - I'm pretty sure he played for Arse there on occasions??

I've stuck up for him but if he's not playing in midfield we don't have to find a position for him, especially when we have home grown players like Ned on the bench.

No chance at centre half he is so slow its a shame really he was a great player but he is finished

I thought he was a liability last night. I've never seen a Premier League player run toward an opponent so often and get there what seemed like last week.
I've seen nothing from Viera to justify him staying beyond the end of this season.

Lucas North said:
Vieira made the incisive breakthrough pass.

de-jong chased shadows and was by-passed all night, but hey-ho he did one trademark bycycle-kick overhead clearance to keep the kids happy.
He snarled aswell.

Personally i think they are both poor for the system we play.

The Pink Panther said:
I thought he was a liability last night. I've never seen a Premier League player run toward an opponent so often and get there what seemed like last week.
I've seen nothing from Viera to justify him staying beyond the end of this season.
Give him time

Great header today, and set up the important winner at home to Wigan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.