Vieira new job

Nice to see that everybody is happy with his appointment. I agree, he is a fantastic asset. A very good move by City!

A true sign that City is a club on the world stage now.

On Paddy

Quote from: TopKopster on Today at 02:13:25 PM
Gerrard's better, as was Keane, Lampard, Essien, Xabi, Danny Murphy, Scholes, Ince, Barnes, Le Tiss, Fabregas and maybe a dozen or so others. A fine footballer but I think the praise on here might be going over the top a little.

gordon from gorton said:
On Paddy

Quote from: TopKopster on Today at 02:13:25 PM
Gerrard's better, as was Keane, Lampard, Essien, Xabi, Danny Murphy, Scholes, Ince, Barnes, Le Tiss, Fabregas and maybe a dozen or so others. A fine footballer but I think the praise on here might be going over the top a little.

Danny Murphy FFS!!. In his prime Vieira was world class. He destroyed teams in the centre of the park on his own and could finish as well with both feet and head

What a gent. The way he talks about City makes me proud as a supporter. Lets hope he can have as much success on the sidelines as he has had on the pitch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.