Vieira new job

People use 2 cal me vieira when i play football. He was my role model and i stil like him. Good news dat he wil be with us .

brazilians hurt said:
Great move by the club. Chose us ahead of Arsenal, consumate professional, respected by all. Wish all the luck in the world with the new role but doubt he will need any of it. He's an absolute winner from head to toe.

No he didn't. There wasn't a job for him at Arsenal.

jus2nang (gooner) said:
brazilians hurt said:
Great move by the club. Chose us ahead of Arsenal, consumate professional, respected by all. Wish all the luck in the world with the new role but doubt he will need any of it. He's an absolute winner from head to toe.

No he didn't. There wasn't a job for him at Arsenal.
Think you'll find a job did exist in a coaching role

I, along with every City fan I've spoken to about Viera, am really pleased he will stay with us.

We are very fortunate to have him with us for the next phase of our journey.

Amazing to think that in the twilight of his playing career he made a very important contribution to the changing fortunes of City - in particular his key goals in the cup.

Without a doubt he has helped coax the best from our newer (and probably some of our existing) players.

Well done Bobby for making your first, and possibly the clubs' most (indirectly?) influential signing.

Funny how in his first season everyone took the opportunity to kick him, now he is loved by everyone. Needed to keep him on as the players just friggin love him, but not as much as i do

Cheers Paddy

Fantastic appointment. He's going to have a long and successful time with us. I still think he could have played a part in the squad though. So glad he's stayed.

Its good to see Arsenal fans are happy for him.

I feel a bit stronger than "oh well" tbh. This just emphasises what a complete mercenary the man is.

Now even after retirement he chooses money over returning to help the club where he is revered as a legend.

I personally enjoyed Viera's time as a Blue and it's good to see him carry on as am ambassador for the club. Surely with his rep and influence it can only mean great things for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.