Vieira on loan (Merged)

Re: Patrick Vieira will be a City player within the next week.

gdb if your sources are true, if patrick does come to our club, was it his 1st choice? i know of someone who has spoken to i think it was his agent, jamie i think he is called and he says patrick has told him........ now i'm gonna pm someone on this thread with my info and ask them to verify and post it.

I'm either preaching to the converted or I'm preaching to the stupid...

Both of which isn't advised I admit...

GDB said:
Has it been confirmed? I must have missed it.

Listen, I pass on what I ask and I asked if Vieira was signing today after my source told me yesterday that he was coming to the club today to hold talks.

This is what he said. I fail to see the stupidity in that unless it has been confirmed? Which, although I haven't checked the site all day, I haven't seen it...

hmm?

It's been all over the news, radio, ssn, everything since 4pm yesterday.

my dog gives me better news than this. It's not been confirmed, but as good as.

I've never promised I'm someone who has the ability to throw up sensationlist news and make it happen.

I've claimed I speak to a good source who I trust, I ask him a few questions now and then (been doing it alot recently) today I asked him if Patrick Vieira was joining and thought I'd let you all know...

If SSN has told you, then fine...

GDB said:
Thought I'd stick this one up to tie the colours and hoist the flags to the metaphorical mast...

Can call me a "WUM" all you like then, fellas...

Don't ask me for details, I don't like asking usually but have decided that since my source has come into a prominent role in the club, I cannot resist temptatio sometimes, I think you'd all do the same.

Don't know if it'll be a loan or whatever but the exact words were the title.

My knackers are there for all to see.

yeak ok what ever!!....where have you been for the last week?

The things people will do to get on the blue list, sorry but this one is not going on the list

I joined this board at a time where my source came intor role which ensured he was how you guys would say it "ITk"

It's not Mancini or Kidd, I wish it was but you'd have to be stupid to think the change in personal in and around the staff isn't whats brought this on...

Posted yesterday, probs posted the day before, defintley posted on the Saturday.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5833756,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 56,00.html</a>?

Maureen expects him to leave and Barca have denied wanting him. Looks like he will be ours shortly.

I think the reason your getting some stick is your posting 'ITK' info about something thats all over the press as being as good as done.

Just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.