Vieira on loan (Merged)

He's still got another year or so in him, and us getting him on a free transfer, I feel...Is a masterstroke.

ExiledGooner said:
will be interested to see if you sign him , was in two minds at start of season where it was rumoured we were gonna sign him again , but the fact we did not says enough for me , wenger made the judgement that he could not do it in the premiership at this stage of his career . but what he will give any team he signs for is tremendous experience and a winning mentality but will only play 10 games this season , suppose it would be a case of picking and choosing the big ones he plays in . if he does join you ill wish him well as he was a special player for us and would hate to see a player of his ability not been able to cope and struggle .

The reason why Arsenal did not buy him was due to the fact you could not afford his £5m+ wages per season.

Patrick Vieira will be a City player within the next week.

Thought I'd stick this one up to tie the colours and hoist the flags to the metaphorical mast...

Can call me a "WUM" all you like then, fellas...

Don't ask me for details, I don't like asking usually but have decided that since my source has come into a prominent role in the club, I cannot resist temptatio sometimes, I think you'd all do the same.

Don't know if it'll be a loan or whatever but the exact words were the title.

My knackers are there for all to see.

Re: Patrick Vieira will be a City player within the next week.

FUCK! no-one seen that one coming!!!

all hail the new ITK!!!

OMG really?

quality first iv heard of this. Where did you hear this do you have an inside source.

Thanks for letting us all know first mate.

i apologise.... this fella knows all the inside info...
he just pm'd me and told me Caicedo MAY join Malaga on loan!!!!!
he is legit!!

all hail the new ITK

GDB said:
Thought I'd stick this one up to tie the colours and hoist the flags to the metaphorical mast...

Don't ask me for details, I don't like asking usually but have decided that since my source has come into a prominent role in the club, I cannot resist temptatio sometimes, I think you'd all do the same.

Captain of the obvious award for today goes to you

Melv, melv, melv, where art thou? Oh there.

I'm aware of the rumours you div, I actually posted last night he was at Eastlands today which he was, he was due to watch the game tomorrown but that's obviously not on the cards now.

This is a confirmation post to say "look if he doesn't come, you can call me billy bullshitter all day long"

GDB said:

its a loan even i know more than you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.