Vieira on loan (Merged)

Re: Patrick Vieira will be a City player within the next week.

Brave statement that mate.............my 9 year old nipper just told me the same thing!! spooky

GDB said:
Melv, melv, melv, where art thou? Oh there.

I'm aware of the rumours you div, I actually posted last night he was at Eastlands today which he was, he was due to watch the game tomorrown but that's obviously not on the cards now.

This is a confirmation post to say "look if he doesn't come, you can call me billy bullshitter all day long"

And if Barry doesn't join this club you can call me one too.

I'm not aware it's been confirmed?

I heard we might be putting an audacious bid in for Robinho

cant see it myself

Danamy said:
Brave statement that mate.............my 9 year old nipper just told me the same thing!! spooky

don't believe you, wum.

;)

is this guy for real? is he?

i thought i'd seen some pricks on this forum before, but GDM, you my man take the biscuit!

FUCK OFF!

Has it been confirmed? I must have missed it.

Listen, I pass on what I ask and I asked if Vieira was signing today after my source told me yesterday that he was coming to the club today to hold talks.

This is what he said. I fail to see the stupidity in that unless it has been confirmed? Which, although I haven't checked the site all day, I haven't seen it...

hmm?

dumb-and-dumber-man-walks-on-moon.png

vieria would be a great buy, born winner, and would would a mid week game against everton on a cold raining night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.