Vieira on loan (Merged)

Robbo. said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Moratti has said he cannot give Jose any money for signings, Vieira is one of the big earners, he has 6 months on his contract, we didnt want to pay a fee for him so they cancel his contract rather than just loan him to us.

Just because we have money doesnt mean we should just through it at everything.

no i am not saying that, what im saying is if Inter wanted to keep this little gem surley they wanted something for him because he is such and asset to the club?...no they thought fucking hell you can have him...and we dont want owt for him.
Inter are cash strapped so getting one of the more senior high earners off the books is a good move for them.

Bluemoon115 said:
C_T_I_D said:
How about getting behind him rather than writing him off before he's even played a game for us?
Is it me or do we seem to be saying this every time we fuckin sign someone?

It's the truth though isn't it?

I have never understood why people are negative about a signing before they've played for us.

How do they know that he won't cope in the premiership again? They've not seen him play in a premiership game for us yet!

C_T_I_D said:
Bluemoon115 said:

I have never understood why people are negative about a signing before they've played for us.

How do they know that he won't cope in the premiership again? They've not seen him play in a premiership game for us yet!

I bet you said the same think about Bob Taylor and Lee Bradbury signing for the club?

C_T_I_D said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Craig Bellamy is a perfect example of this mindset.

Some fans think we should sign Kaka/Messi etc. In reality, it doesnt happen, and a team of superstars wouldnt work. Sometimes you need players with specific qualities and if someone can point out to me a player identical to Patrick Vieira then they know more about football than I do. He has qualities we dont have and are rare to find.

Bellers was slagged to death before he signed and has become a fan favourite, but more importantly, an imperitive player of the first team squad.

Lets leave the people in charge, who know better than us, to make these decisions and then SUPPORT them.

Robbo. said:
C_T_I_D said:

I bet you said the same think about Bob Taylor and Lee Bradbury signing for the club?

Just because every signing may not be a good signing, it doesn't mean that we should support them any less than we do the good signings. We should back and support them in equal measure.

some have been saying that viera might not be able to cut it anymore in the premier league,but we wont know until he plays,but this reminds to the time liverpool signed gary mcallister when i think he was 34-35 and he turned to be a fantastic signing,won the three cups that year carling,fa and eufa...

Robbo. said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Moratti has said he cannot give Jose any money for signings, Vieira is one of the big earners, he has 6 months on his contract, we didnt want to pay a fee for him so they cancel his contract rather than just loan him to us.

Just because we have money doesnt mean we should just through it at everything.

no i am not saying that, what im saying is if Inter wanted to keep this little gem surley they wanted something for him because he is such and asset to the club?...no they thought fucking hell you can have him...and we dont want owt for him.

I think they respected his wishes of wanting to move on to gain a world cup place, which partly lead to them letting him go on a free

stop slagging him off as if he is some terrible unproven player who has never played at top level , hes 33 not 50 ffs. quality signing , big asset to the club on and off the pitch , the younger midfielders will improve so much from this.

vincent said:
Vitek said:
£100k a week.is this a joke?

Most of the players are on £100k a week mate. So, no, its not a joke.
If I was Vitek I would have said:

"OMG! only £100k a week? Wow, he must be coming purely for the football because he's taking a 35% pay cut, down from the £150k a week he was getting paid at Inter!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.