Vieira on loan (Merged)

anyone know the time of his medical??....i,m on nights and hope to see it confirmed before i leave.....ta.....

deano ou812 said:
some have been saying that viera might not be able to cut it anymore in the premier league,but we wont know until he plays,but this reminds to the time liverpool signed gary mcallister when i think he was 34-35 and he turned to be a fantastic signing,won the three cups that year carling,fa and eufa...

Or when we signed Steve MCmanaman eh?

Robbo. said:
deano ou812 said:
some have been saying that viera might not be able to cut it anymore in the premier league,but we wont know until he plays,but this reminds to the time liverpool signed gary mcallister when i think he was 34-35 and he turned to be a fantastic signing,won the three cups that year carling,fa and eufa...

Or when we signed Steve MCmanaman eh?

Just cos mcmanaman was shit doesn't mean Pat will be

Hamann was a revelation under Sven

Last time he played in England he lifted the FA cup at the end of the game...

The Fat el Hombre said:
Robbo. said:
only for 8 months. the rest of his short spell at city he was shit

That's cos Pearce was managing and he didn't have a clue. We've got to trust Bob to get the best out of Pat
Shit me, it's going to be a tough second half of the season with all these kids tv characters signing for us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.