Vieira on loan (Merged)

Re: Vieira on loan

I wouldnt be too unhappy if true, He can certainly do a job and I disagree with an earlier post regarding his lack of hunger, he'll be as hungry as ever as he needs to prove his place for the world cup.. and we'll have to trust Mancini's judgement as I suspect he knows him better than anyone on this forum.

Some of you are jumping the gun. Talk Shite aren't saying he's signed. They're saying it's a possibility over the next 48 hours.

are we arse in disguise ?
adebayor
toure
silviniho

vieira?

m.e.n got it on back page . no smoke without fire

Talk Shite are doing their usual schitzophrenic coverage of City and ManChini. Tonight we're getting nought but praise for them. They keep saying everyone else is jealous of us and should grow up.

They are twatting Leeds, though, but Leeds want twatting, really.

Talk Shite

Various reports on the net and talk shite just had a french sporting correspondence stating that Vierra will be the first signing )albeit a loan signing) of Mancini.

Dont know what to make of this to be honest certainly puts Barry / DJ position in doubr unless he can play centre half

Re: Talk Shite

Yeh it makes perfect financial sense to get rid of 18 mil and a 14 mil player for a loan?

He will be there for cover and vinnie can go center back.

Viera will bring alot to this team his experience is gold dust in its self.

frankisskint said:
Too much City lovin from that pair Durham & Scough on Talkshite at the moment.. I'm suspicious mmm!

They can see the tide changing and want to be in the good books

I can't quuite work this one out. The one place where we have plenty of cover is defensive midfielders. Maybe having him on loan will allow us to move Kompany to the back for the rest of the season whilst still having the same level of cover in the middle?

Either way, I hope Viera can still cut it in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.