Vieira on loan (Merged)

Re: Talk Shite

Worth a listen just for the laugh of hearing these schitzoid twats hail us as the best thing since sliced bread. Tomorrow, they'll say the opposite.

he's too slow for the prem
fabregas tore him a new one four years ago when the arse played juve in the cl. i'm sur he won't have improved since then

MonsallBlue said:
frankisskint said:
Too much City lovin from that pair Durham & Scough on Talkshite at the moment.. I'm suspicious mmm!

They can see the tide changing and want to be in the good books

Durham has been quite pro City over the last few weeks.

squirtyflower said:
he's too slow for the prem
fabregas tore him a new one four years ago when the arse played juve in the cl. i'm sur he won't have improved since then

If de jong wants to be the best who better as a mentor for him? Its a loan deal.

Talk Shite

Just reporting that Vierra will be our first signing (albeit on loan)

Not sure what to make of it unless he can play centre half.

Ticket For Schalke said:
we need him for his presence more than anything, been saying it for a long time, when did we last go to a game, and see city bully a side, viera doesnt need to be running everywhere when ndj is next to him.

Father and son haha quality. Viera is one of my favourite players aswell. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It will be a loan deal for six months! and its a good backup to De jong and Barry! i think Kompany will cement his spot in the defence and Lescott will take the leftback spot and toure in the middle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.