Vieira Signed for City

Russtiff said:
bluemoon1078 said:
What are you basing that on??????????

it's all just assumptions!!! you haven't got a clue what Mancini is thinking and what role he has in mind!!

He's not been bought to warm the bench and he's hardly an impact player

Again assumptions, he's going to be part of the SQUAD and can play a vital role without starting every game. Maybe you should give the manager a bit more credit?

Russtiff said:
I'm not saying only have 11 players. But clearly he has bought Viera to be a first choice holding midfield player. This demotes De jong and Kompany down the pecking order. I wouldn't be happy in their position. There are other areas on the pitch where we do need experience, but I believe that we are adequately covered in this position and bringing in a 33 YO is not a good move.

with toure and lescott out it looks like kompany could be playing centre half for a month or two and with de jong being the only holding midfielder he could get injured? also adds a bit of competition for the position

bluemoon1078 said:
svennis pennis said:
So what about his registration then?

I thought it had to be in by mid day today to make him eligible for Monday?

by close of business i believe svennis

Ah ok. Thats good then. Really looking forward to this signing.

he will be a great signing! his experience in the run in will crusial (spelling) and will be able to pass his experience on to de jong and make him even better!!!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
markbmcfc said:
Any idea why he hasnt actually signed yet?
it is strange why he hasnt been announced yet. Maybe a double announcement with Ansaldi is in the pipeline

This hopefully, kill two birds with one stone and have 'em both in the team for Blackburn.

article-1241588-07CBE7B4000005DC-962_468x313.jpg

Not a photoshop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.