Vieira Strikes Again

Red_fan said:
I think everybody can now see what he is actually on the payroll at City for now.

Twice in a little over a week now though? He's coming across as a little obsessive for sure.
How many times has the crooked, alcoholic flasher Bryan Robson been flapping his Vodka-reeking gums about City in the last week.
Twice, isn't it?
Is he coming across 'a little obsessive'?
Is that why he is on your payroll?
Typical rag hypocrisy

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I wish he'd shut up, it's getting embarrassing, do our talking on the pitch and stop giving the press ammo as it's done us a fat lot of good surrendering a 5 point lead.

Shut up Paddy.

Whatever City officials say some of Fergies lackeys will twist it. If Vieria had said that Utd have won the league because of favouritism then he would deserve to be laughed at. But he hasn't he's merely pointed out that at Old Trafford the officials appear to favour the home side.

Revolver said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I wish he'd shut up, it's getting embarrassing, do our talking on the pitch and stop giving the press ammo as it's done us a fat lot of good surrendering a 5 point lead.

Shut up Paddy.

Whatever City officials say some of Fergies lackeys will twist it. If Vieria had said that Utd have won the league because of favouritism then he would deserve to be laughed at. But he hasn't he's merely pointed out that at Old Trafford the officials appear to favour the home side.

I'd prefer it if I didn't see a single quote from a single City source till the end of the season.

Just watch that lot blabber on whilst we win every game and win the league.

why drag ourselves to their level? Unless Vieira has some damning evidence of some form of corruption that could end United and Fergie for good then he can just keep his mouth shut for all I care, he has nothing useful to say otherwise.

Red_fan said:
I think everybody can now see what he is actually on the payroll at City for now.

Twice in a little over a week now though? He's coming across as a little obsessive for sure.
Almost as obsessive as your lot trotting out your centre back, winger, ex player captain, ex manager, current manager, striker and midfielder in the last three weeks to have a dig at City.

Red_fan said:

Yet there's been daily stories about City from various grief junky FC players all season.

Oh and you're on a CITY forum, so who really is the obsessed one?

Go easy now, lad. We don't want Baconface opening up his warchest of ammo!! (clink clink hic)

All joking aside, I don't see what this has to do with Developing the City brand in general? I'd rather he spread positive messages about the future of the club, rather than taken snipes at our title rivals. Even if his comments have been taken out of context, he knows that they will be printed by all and sundry. If anyone has a beef with injustices, it should be the players, Bobby, Kiddo or Platt who rightly deserve to vent their spleen, not our development executive who is away from the action and was no stranger to referee bias at Arsenal, Juventus and Inter Milan.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Revolver said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Shut up Paddy.

I'd prefer it if I didn't see a single quote from a single City source till the end of the season.

Just watch that lot blabber on whilst we win every game and win the league.

why drag ourselves to their level? Unless Vieira has some damning evidence of some form of corruption that could end United and Fergie for good then he can just keep his mouth shut for all I care, he has nothing useful to say otherwise.

You may have a point and City stay quiet as what happens on the pitch will dictate our success. However whilst I don't see football in this country as corrupt I don't see anything controversial in what Vieira has said. I don't see it as mind games merely stating the obvious.

Plus its refershing to hear a City voice in the media rather than Robson, Thomas, Yorke, Pallister zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

whyalwaysLee said:
Go easy now, lad. We don't want Baconface opening up his warchest of ammo!! (clink clink hic)

All joking aside, I don't see what this has to do with Developing the City brand in general? I'd rather he spread positive messages about the future of the club, rather than taken snipes at our title rivals. Even if his comments have been taken out of context, he knows that they will be printed by all and sundry. If anyone has a beef with injustices, it should be the players, Bobby, Kiddo or Platt who rightly deserve to vent their spleen, not our development executive who is away from the action and was no stranger to referee bias at Arsenal, Juventus and Inter Milan.

I think he's been asked to talk about our title rivals so we don't get Mancini/Platt/Kid into a war of words with Ferguson. Let them focus on getting the team together and let Paddy V tackle the "mind-games" (which for one I don't believe in but after all the united current players/ex-players spouting media rubbish it's nice to have someone from City speak out).

whyalwaysLee said:

I would rather that he took over from Mancini on all media matters/interviews from now until the end of the season.

If not he should be connected to Mancini via an ear piece and Mancini should just repeat parrot fashion what Vieira says.

Rags including Wio all over twitter spouting that Slur Phalex is the master of mind games and Vieira is pathetic. They don't realise that by actually taking the time to tweet it he has got into their minds.

And another thing twice in a week moans Wio, how many ex playersin the last week have spouted some shite about us!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.