Vieira Strikes Again

Red_fan said:
I think everybody can now see what he is actually on the payroll at City for now.

Twice in a little over a week now though? He's coming across as a little obsessive for sure.

Before making comments like this,may I suggest you look at the MEN back page headlines from today.
All over the fucking page with Robson yet again giving it plenty !!
Stones and glass houses spring to mind Raggy ??

meldrew said:
Ferdinands piping up again, different when that **** was wobbling his lip last week, just sent him a message on twitter the prick.

sent him one as well as he spelt Vieira name wrong lol

oakiecokie said:
Red_fan said:
I think everybody can now see what he is actually on the payroll at City for now.

Twice in a little over a week now though? He's coming across as a little obsessive for sure.

Before making comments like this,may I suggest you look at the MEN back page headlines from today.
Red-Fan is right, he is coming on strongly. However Shrek, Ferdinand,Evans,Nani,Park,De Gea talking about us bottling it is OK.

"He says what he wants, he says what he wants, Patrick Vieira, he says what he wants"

itisrising said:
oakiecokie said:
Red_fan said:

Red-Fan is right, he is coming on strongly. However Shrek, Ferdinand,Evans,Nani,Park,De Gea talking about us bottling it is OK.

This is Robsons second time also !!

Does he mean "stick to your principles" as in saying "I wouldn't sell Real Madrid a virus" just before taking their £80m?

bluemanc said:
No problem whatsoever with this,had to laugh at brian robson in the M.E.N today trying similar stuff,message to robson don't talk about players that set good examples you are not the person to judge that.
Was he sober? Did he have his cock in his hand while he was being interviewed and ask the journo "what do you think of that?"?

Relax lads, I never said we don't have our own lot coming out with cretinous comments like Robson. We do.

I was just commenting on Vieira because this is a thread about Vieira, and he is coming on very strong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.