Vieira

I thought he was pretty decent, you can tell he has a touch of class about him, way more composed on the ball(with his passing) than any other player on the pitch (Barry is second). First touch looked a bit rusty, got away from him a few times, but when you've not been playing much that happens.

Looked off the pace but hopefully playing a full match will have started to help this. Would be a bit worried how he'd cope against a better team at the moment. When he got it right today it was excellent, like the pass to Adebayor, but far from a perfect performance.
Assuming it is a matter of getting games under his belt then I think his composure will be invaluable.

Slagging him off though is pointless. It's not like he looked lazy or like he didn't care. Perhaps Mancini should have taken him off in the second half but that's the manager's decision and not Vieira's.

I'm all for opinions and am hardly little miss sunshine at the moment about City but constantly needing someone to have a go at is becoming really boring.

Nobody was horrendous today, Johnson had a really good home debut. The game itself was just dull and underwhelming which is frustrating when we think we have the players to be winning a match like today's with much more flair and far more convincingly.

obviously got used to having more time on the ball in italy... hopefully as he plays more he'll get more up to speed looked ordinary at best tonight apart from his assist

Had a decent game for me,

Class ball for Adeys goal

Helped Shay out a few times when he refused to come and catch crosses, balls lumped up and corners

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.