Vieira

smithy167 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
He looked what he is, to me:

Well past it.
What, like you thought Tevez was shite. maybe its you thats past it.

I never said Tevez was shite, I said we were in danger of building a team around him and nullyfying the strengths of our other players. But he's better than I thought he was, no doubt.

I'll hold my hands up again if I'm wrong on this one, but Vieira looks too slow and well past it now for me.

Didsbury Dave said:
smithy167 said:

I never said Tevez was shite, I said we were in danger of building a team around him and nullyfying the strengths of our other players. But he's better than I thought he was, no doubt.

I'll hold my hands up again if I'm wrong on this one, but Vieira looks too slow and well past it now for me.

on one game! come on this is getting stupid now, hes not played much in italy and been injured, no one can give any sort of judgement one way or another

hilts said:
Didsbury Dave said:

on one game! come on this is getting stupid now, hes not played much in italy and been injured, no one can give any sort of judgement one way or another

Two games. And his age.

Didsbury Dave said:
smithy167 said:

Pathetic, good job most fans are like me, and will judge him on how he does till the end of the season.

Didsbury Dave said:
hilts said:

Two games. And his age.

well if you being pedantic one and a bit games, cant be arsed naming hundreds of players over the years that have actually played good football in their 30's, you may be right but at this time you are just guessing, why bother

Mixed emotions on Vieira tonight. Gave the ball away a few times but also gave a good few outballs to Johnson, Barry, Zaba and Bridge to get us moving forward. He struggled with the pace of the game at times due to a lack of match practice.

There was enough there for me to say that he will be invaluable for us throughout the remaining games of the season

C_T_I_D said:
I thought he had a nice, calm composed evening personally. Comfortable on the ball, easy passing to another blue shirt with the odd misplaced pass. I've no complaints really.
spot on mate.

I really can't make my mind up on last nights performance. Although the top of the diamond which is where he seemed to be playing at times last night isn't his best position! and at times he seemed to not be bothered obviously he has to get back to full fitness but at times he didn't seem to be bothered. At one point (near the beginning of the game, so he couldn't have been tired!) he sent to close down a cross then just went to walking pace and let him cross the ball in! And if your anything like me it's a heart in mouth moment anytime a ball goes into our box!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.