Vieira

Didsbury Dave said:
hilts said:
on one game! come on this is getting stupid now, hes not played much in italy and been injured, no one can give any sort of judgement one way or another

Two games. And his age.

Respect your views DD, but two games is a little premature.
I do agree that he looked woefully off the pace last night. It'll take him a little time to
a) get match fit, and b) get up to the speed of the prem again.

IF he can get fit and up to speed, I think his experience will be invaluable for the run in.

Fingers crossed

He tackled poorly, distributed poorly (These are is supposed to be his strengths)- lets hope there's better to come. Cannot afford this type of display against the big boys.

vieirà is the shadow the player he was

but... in the City midflield who is better than he is ?

de jong ? just a tackleman

barry ? to me he seem very very tired , no power in him

ireland ? he is a real ghost

this is the City prob , a poor midfield

immense for the 2nd game running and slowly bringing around all the doubters, Vieira = experienced and class

mcfc_nick said:
immense for the 2nd game running and slowly bringing around all the doubters, Vieira = experienced and class

good game for from him today, his height in particular made a huge difference to our midfield. But I think saying he was immense is a bit over the top,particularly in reference to last week. I would be very happy though to see more of what we got today although not alongside both barry and de jong

The Fat el Hombre said:
Best game for City today. Was superb and didn't look behind the pace at all, his experience shone through

Agree, thought he was quality today.

I do panic every time he goes to ground though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.