Vieira

dpkmanc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
But coaches earn £50K per year and players earn £50K in a few days.

David Platt is reputed to be on 18 times the figure you're quoting here.

haven't you learned about words or phrases such as reputed, allegedly, reported to be, sources say, insider tells us etc.
kar62p.jpg

daveduke67 said:
haven't you learned about words or phrases such as reputed, allegedly, reported to be, sources say, insider tells us etc.

If I had the slightest bit of faith in our ability to negotioate reasonable contracts I'd laugh the thought of platt being on £1.8 million a year off. As it is, it just unnerves me a little

dpkmanc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Keep him off the pitch and he's fine.

But coaches earn £50K per year and players earn £50K in a few days.
David Platt is reputed to be on 18 times the figure you're quoting here.

Mark Bowen was reportedly on £700,000 under Hughes. Money's not really relevant here, I'm afraid.

The Fat el Hombre said:
daveduke67 said:

If I had the slightest bit of faith in our ability to negotioate reasonable contracts I'd laugh the thought of platt being on £1.8 million a year off. As it is, it just unnerves me a little

Do you do the Glazers accounts by any chance?

I'll let you off this time as it's not like you to make mistakes like that ;-)

There are very few people who have won the World Cup, European Championships, Premier League, FA Cup, Serie A.

The bloke is a vastly experienced winner. We should do everything to keep him at the club as a mentor to young players. If some of our academy graduates go on to achieve just a little bit of what Vieira has they'll have great careers.

masterwig said:
There are very few people who have won the World Cup, European Championships, Premier League, FA Cup, Serie A.

The bloke is a vastly experienced winner. We should do everything to keep him at the club as a mentor to young players. If some of our academy graduates go on to achieve just a little bit of what Vieira has they'll have great careers.

Fine.

As long as we keep him off the pitch.

He cost fuck all

He has scored a few times

He has stopped people scoring a few times

Wha more can people ask for?

Didsbury Dave said:
masterwig said:

Fine.

As long as we keep him off the pitch.

I agree entirely. He makes Barry look fast.

PaulPowerShower said:
He cost fuck all

He has scored a few times

He has stopped people scoring a few times

Wha more can people ask for?

He has to be able to run 100m in under 11 seconds. Anything else is too slow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.